Goodbye to First Year!!

Assalamualaikum and a very good morning.
Wow, without I realised, it had been almost a year that I been called as UM's students
I still remember the first red day, I came into this prestigious and one of the best universities in Malaysia.

Since I'm very young, I really want to get into this university and now when I'm able to finish my first year studies, it kind of overwhelming me, although, I realised that I would suffered a much more greater challenges  
Like a Malay proverb "keluar mulut singa, masuk mulut buaya' . I realised that to be in this professional, I must take it like very damn seriously.

But it is not gonna  top me from doing what I want and dreamt before. Being in this great university, it had taught me lots of things about life, experienced new things and event, met with new friends with their new attitude, facing with problems that I never deal with it before and many more.

I'm so grateful to Allah to bring me to this stage. I just hope that I managed to pass all my papers, although not with flying colours, but still manage to resolve with it.

Ya Allah, semoga KAU permudahkan segala urusanku, moga KAU sentiasa menjadikan aku seorang yang beriman dan beramal soleh.amin...


Comments

Popular Posts