"Nuffnang Blog Awards, Here I Come"

Assalamualaikum and a very good morning to all of you.
Today, there is something that I want to share with all of you outside there. yes, it regarding on the Nuffnang.
Did anyone of you had ever heard this things? If yes, i'm positively sure you know what it is right. okay, for those that never heard it before, let me tell you what it is all about. not very briefly, but in a simple manner.
Nuffnang is about an advertising community through blog. They use blogs to promote other product
so, much clear now what is Nuffnang is all about?I hope so
so, regarding to the event stated that there will be a grand event that will be held on 16 December 2011 in Putrajaya Marriott. There will be 500 bloggers from around the Asia-Pacific region will flock to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia for the Nuffnang Asia-Pacific Blog Awards 2011.The Awards aims to not only honour the region's best blogger, but also to bring together blogger communities from across Asia -Pacific. The Nuffnang Asia-Pacific Blog Awards is brought to you by Volkswagen Malaysia and Putrajaya Marriott.

so, why I'm really interested to go there?
1. it is due to the event itself that is grand, wonderful and fantastic. I had heard before this, that the previous event was such a great and it will be miserable to let this huge chances go.
2. by going there, it can helps me to get know each other bloggers, change our thought and understanding and get mixed up with them. through such event,it totally help me to achieve it.
3. by that, it will motivate me more harder on how to be a great blogger. Seeing them receive the Awards will make me works more harder on how to promote my blog to be more recognisable.
so, lets go to the fiesta!!!


Comments

Popular Posts